Thursday 30 March 2017

Nurgle Army Update: Citadel C34 Chaos Demon

A new update to my Nurgle Army.

A chaos demon from the Citadel C34 series released around 1985. I'm not sure but I think this one is a bit rare. One rare thing for sure is the female look which you hardly see on old Citadel creatures.

Went for a very colorful paint job which was a lot of fun to do. The base is basically a shell filled with skulls into which I poured water effect once painted.

Hope you enjoy!
Thanks/Hans


Citadel C34 Chaos Demon
 
Citadel C34 Chaos Demon

Citadel C34 Chaos Demon


Citadel C34 Chaos Demon

 

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic colorscheme! You have such a distinctive style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, have you painted the death demon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ant Master!
      I guess you mean the C28 Death Demon - right?
      I got it and plan to prep it soon but not yet painted it.
      Thanks/Hans

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work! Perfect colors! I don't think I've ever seen this miniature...looks very Slaanesh to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr. Mouse! Agree - Very slaaneshy feel to it. I think I only seen one painted before over at Kings Miniatures a long way back
      Thanks/Hans

      Delete
  4. Fantastic work, the beastie looks like it's burning from the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colors and great job, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a stunning paint job. I've only just noticed that you've been painting your Nurgle base edges that putrescent off-white chocolate colour, it's a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon D! Yes - all the bases for the army is in that color. Must admit I once in a while question myself about it ... :)
      Thanks/Hans

      Delete
  7. Your choice of colors is just friggin' wicked!
    Damn fine work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is such a striking colour scheme. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...